We are currently seeking a dedicated Assembler to join our growing and ambitious team. As Assembler you will work with precision and enjoy hands-on work. You will play an essential role in ensuring our Pipers® are assembled and prepared to be deployed for critical projects within the Oil & Gas industry.
What your day looks like:
- Inspect all components prior to assembly to ensure they meet quality standards
- Assemble the Pipers® according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components.
- Recommend changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance
- Conduct functional and operational tests as well as calibrate the Pipers®
- Ensure that work areas remain clean and well organized
- Keep track of the Pipers® inventory
What you bring to the table:
- College or equivalent experience and capability
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawing
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization and inventory management skills
- Ability to perform manual tasks requiring dexterity and coordination
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Ingu Solutions is a venture-funded, Calgary-based technology company, revolutionizing how oil and gas companies maintain and protect their pipeline assets and in return our environment.
Oil and gas pipelines are critical assets within our economy and like so much of the world’s underlying infrastructure, they are aging and vulnerable to climate events. Unlike our roads, bridges, rail and pipelines they are often hidden from view, expensive to reach, and for the 40 per cent of the world’s pipelines, completely untouchable using current inspection technologies. Our Pipers® are providing oil and gas companies with immediate and affordable access to pipeline assets even in the most challenging conditions.
We are excited about the future. Come and join our team!
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.