We are currently seeking a forward thinking Electronics Engineer, you will have a good understanding of embedded systems and are interested in being part of a world-class creative team. You will be involved in state-of-the-art sensing and monitoring techniques and are eager to introduce these new techniques to the oil & gas industry. You are motivated by challenge and have a desire to exceed our high-quality standards.
What your day looks like:
- Contribute to the further development of the Pipers® technology
- Optimize existing design to fit a smaller formfactor
- Research and evaluate various new sensor systems
- Evaluate and improve manufacturing and testing processes, procedures and equipment;
- Maintain and sustain existing product lines
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues to push the boundaries of what technology can do
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- An excellent understanding of
- PCB design and fabrication
- Low power electronic hardware design
- Familiarity with i2c and spi based sensor systems
- Implementing various interfaces like UART, USB, Flash storage
- Familiar with Altium Designer or equivalent design suite
- C-programming knowledge in embedded systems
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment as a member of a cross disciplinary team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the following areas are an asset:
- Experience working with ARM or AVR architectures
- Experience with 3d modeling software such as AutoCAD, Solid Edge
- Regulatory experience (CSA, ATEX, etc.) in Oil and Gas applications
Ingu Solutions is a venture-funded, Calgary-based technology company, revolutionizing how oil and gas companies maintain and protect their pipeline assets and in return our environment.
Oil and gas pipelines are critical assets within our economy and like so much of the world’s underlying infrastructure, they are aging and vulnerable to climate events. Unlike our roads, bridges, rail and pipelines they are often hidden from view, expensive to reach, and for the 40 per cent of the world’s pipelines, completely untouchable using current inspection technologies. Our Pipers® are providing oil and gas companies with immediate and affordable access to pipeline assets even in the most challenging conditions.
We are excited about the future. Come and join our team!
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.