INGU is a Calgary based venture-funded, technology company, revolutionizing how oil and gas companies maintain and protect their pipeline assets and in return our environment. We currently require an Account Manager to leverage our continued growth in the global oil and gas industry.
Oil and gas pipelines are critical assets within our economy and like so much of the world’s underlying infrastructure, they are aging and vulnerable to climate events. Our Pipers® solution provide timely, condition-critical insights for pipeline integrity. The unique self-serve inline inspection system is designed for operational conditions, which translates into a 100% uptime and the ability to perform inspections where and when the operator wants. Pipers® data is highly repeatable making it ideal for monitoring changes in pipeline condition, keeping the operator on top of leaks, deposits and wall condition in a single run.
What we’re looking for:
INGU is currently seeking a driven Account Manager to join our team. To be successful in this role must be hunter with a results-oriented mindset, a passion for surpassing sales targets and exceeding customer expectations.
- The Account Manager is primarily responsible for acquiring new clients and effectively maintaining relationships with INGU’s existing client base within Oil and Gas industry. What your day looks like:
- Promote INGU’s Pipers® solution through active networking and participation in Oil & Gas industry associations and other sales related events
- Creating and executing account plans
- Achievement of both revenue and margin targets
- Proactively manage client relationships and sales opportunities beyond the customer’s perceived needs or requirements, present solutions and close sales
- Continuous CRM management with all current sales opportunities
- Maintain a very high frequency of client contact to acquire new clients/projects and ensure client retention
- Communicate across the entire internal team to ensure project feasibility, exceptional service, target progress, and available capacity
- Generate and present business performance reviews for all the assigned client base
- Perform other related duties as required
- Location Calgary or Houston
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years of account management experience (preferably in Oil & Gas)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal driven and self-motivated
- You are confident using a CRM such as Zoho
- Quick learner and self-starter comfortable in a new and non-structured environment
If this sounds like you, apply now!