INGU is a Calgary/Houston based venture-funded, technology company, revolutionizing how oil and gas companies and water utilities maintain and protect their pipeline assets and in return our environment. We are looking for an Operations Project Manager to support our continued growth in the global water utilities and oil & gas markets.
INGU’s Pipers® technology is the most efficient and economical pipeline inspection solution to achieve Net Zero and ESG compliance for the water and oil & gas pipeline infrastructure. The patented self-serve approach gives full control to the pipeline operator and is designed to actively monitor changes in pipeline condition.
By combining inline leak detection, deposit surveys, and wall condition monitoring, the Pipers® technology provides operators full insight in all pipeline assets under all conditions allowing them to make well informed decisions to keep their pipelines safe and efficient.
What we’re looking for
INGU is currently seeking an Operations Project Manager for our operations team. The Operations Project Manager ensures that the project execution meets the clients’ standards as well as internal processes and procedures with maximum productivity and efficiency. The Operations Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of projects starting at the close of a sale and ending at the report delivery to the client.
- Serve as the primary client contact from the moment a sale is closed until the time that a report is delivered
- Ensure that (project specific) customer requests, as well as the pipeline details relevant for the analysis and reporting, are correctly documented and pro-actively shared with the data science team
- Initiate deployment preparation calls with clients to verify pipeline specifications and launch and receive methods, and provide Pipers® handling instructions and training
- Liaise with the sales, manufacturing, and data science team to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency in the project execution
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining high attention to detail
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in the management of projects for the Oil & Gas or Water Utilities service industry is preferred