INGU is a Calgary based venture-funded, technology company, revolutionizing how oil and gas companies maintain and protect their pipeline assets and in return our environment. To help us grow and develop our fast-expanding team, we are looking for a passionate People & Culture Manager.
Oil and gas pipelines are critical assets within our economy and like so much of the world’s underlying infrastructure, they are aging and vulnerable to climate events. Our Pipers® solution provide timely, condition-critical insights for pipeline integrity. The unique self-serve inline inspection system is designed for operational conditions, which translates into a 100% uptime and the ability to perform inspections where and when the operator wants. Pipers® data is highly repeatable making it ideal for monitoring changes in pipeline condition, keeping the operator on top of leaks, deposits and wall condition in a single run.
What we’re looking for:
We are a people-driven, ambitious scale-up on a mission to change the global pipeline inspection industry. To support our ambition, we’re looking for a People & Culture Manager, a true people person with an intense passion to help our team grow, develop and thrive: the team’s success is your success.
- Recruiting and onboarding: manage full cycle recruitment, from identifying and addressing talent requirements to onboarding new hires, always looking to further improve the journey from candidate to successful team member
- Learning and people growth: identify training requirements and design & implement development opportunities to enable all team members to grow to the fullest potential in their roles and careers
- Inspire and empower: design and lead engagement initiatives that champion a high-performance culture which supports our mission and business objectives. Establish proactive employee relations to all employees, including acting as a trusted HR advisor to management, in order to build and maintain an engaged team and ensuring an optimal experience at every touch point in the career life cycle
- Programs, policies, processes: identity, design and execute HR programs, policies and processes based on a solid understanding of employment standards and laws
- HR administration: day-to-day HR operations, such as pay-rolling, contracts, compensation management, vacation tracking, administration of benefits, record keeping and maintenance of team member files and other related documents
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in setting and operationalizing talent strategies; view mandate as creatively enabling business goals through talent and culture strategies
- Having worked in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment and/or in a highly scaled organization, ideally both
- Excellent at applying strategic thinking and problem structuring to accelerate outcomes in a fast-changing, ambiguous environment
- 1-3 years’ experience in a People / HR role across the whole employee life cycle and a solid knowledge of employment law, compliance requirements, HR policies and best practices
- Outstanding communication skills
If this sounds like you, apply now!