INGU is a Calgary/Houston based venture-funded, technology company, revolutionizing how oil and gas companies and water utilities maintain and protect their pipeline assets and in return our environment. We are looking for a Operations Project Manager to support our continued growth in the global oil and gas industry and water utilities.
Oil, gas and water pipelines are critical assets within our economy and like so much of the world’s underlying infrastructure, they are aging and vulnerable to climate events. Our Pipers® solution provides timely, condition-critical insights for pipeline integrity. The unique self-serve inline inspection system is designed for operational conditions, which translates into a 100% uptime and the ability to perform inspections where and when the operator wants. Pipers® data is highly repeatable making it ideal for monitoring changes in pipeline condition, keeping the operator on top of leaks, deposits and wall condition in a single run.
What we’re looking for
INGU is currently seeking a Operations Project Manager for our operations team. The Operations Project Manager ensures that the project execution meets the clients’ standards as well as internal processes and procedures with maximum productivity and efficiency. The Operations Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of projects starting at the close of a sale and ending at the report delivery to the client, which includes:
- Serve as the primary client contact from the moment a sale is closed until the time that a report is delivered
- Ensure that (project specific) customer requests, as well as the pipeline details relevant for the analysis and reporting, are correctly documented and pro-actively shared with the data science team
- Initiate deployment preparation calls with clients to verify pipeline specifications and launch and receive methods, and provide Pipers® handling instructions and training
- Liaise with the sales, manufacturing, and data science team to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency in the project execution
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining high attention to detail
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in the management of projects for the Oil & Gas or Water Utilities service industry is preferred