INGU is a Calgary/Houston based venture-funded, technology company, revolutionizing how oil and gas companies and water utilities maintain and protect their pipeline assets and in return our environment. We are looking for a Project Manager to support our continued growth in the global oil and gas industry and water utilities.
Oil, gas and water pipelines are critical assets within our economy and like so much of the world’s underlying infrastructure, they are aging and vulnerable to climate events. Our Pipers® solution provides timely, condition-critical insights for pipeline integrity. The unique self-serve inline inspection system is designed for operational conditions, which translates into a 100% uptime and the ability to perform inspections where and when the operator wants. Pipers® data is highly repeatable making it ideal for monitoring changes in pipeline condition, keeping the operator on top of leaks, deposits and wall condition in a single run.
What we’re looking for
INGU is currently seeking a Project Manager for our operations team.
The goal of the Project Manager is to take accountability for managing and monitoring the project life cycle, from award to close, to ensure the projects are executed within scope, budget, schedule, and quality, as well as meet the client’s expectations.
- Takes overall accountability for successful execution of projects by coordinating and communicating with all INGU teams, clients, agents and suppliers throughout the project life cycle
- Create and maintain project documentation, including project and pipeline information, the deployment instructions, and deployment schedule, for both internal and external use.
- Maintains constant communication with both the client and your colleagues throughout the project life cycle
- Provides early intervention, support and guidance with the client’s representative from the planning and preparation phase to project closing
- Leads the key project meetings and creates/presents project specific documents and presentations to the project team
- Gathers, analyzes, and processes project specific details and documentation provided by the sales team and clients’ representatives
What you bring to the table
- Associate degree or Technician’s degree in Engineering or related technical education is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical education is preferred
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and documentation
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Experience in the management of projects for the Oil & Gas or Water Utilities service industry is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments in a deadline sensitive environment