INGU is a Calgary/Houston based venture-funded, technology company, revolutionizing how oil and gas companies and water utilities companies maintain and protect their pipeline assets and in return our environment. We currently require a Sales Administrator to leverage our continued growth in the global oil and gas industry and water utilities.
INGU’s Pipers® technology is the most efficient and economical pipeline inspection solution to achieve Net Zero and ESG compliance for the water and oil & gas pipeline infrastructure. The patented self-serve approach gives full control to the pipeline operator and is designed to actively monitor changes in pipeline condition.
By combining inline leak detection, deposit surveys, and wall condition monitoring, the Pipers® technology provides operators full insight in all pipeline assets under all conditions allowing them to make well informed decisions to keep their pipelines safe and efficient.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to support our ambitious growth targets. The ideal candidate is structured, observant, organized, and likes working in a fast-paced environment and keeping busy.
- Support the account managers in the quotation process and ensure that deal information is correctly stored and maintained in Zoho (CRM platform)
- Support the onboarding of new clients
- Organize, modify, and update client/agent account information in Zoho
- Maintain and update the sales knowledge base
- Maintain/improve the sales dashboard containing key sales metrics
- Generate weekly sales progress reports
- Support the VP Marketing & Sales
- Other miscellaneous jobs as assigned
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years in a sales admin position
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience with CRM is a plus